diraa punyer bufday!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday 2 April 2015

Reflective Part 4 : FSM4401

Assalamualaikum wbt..
Hello everybody
Today our lab class very interesting and fun..
Lot of things that I had learned today.. Unfortunately, both lab assistants do not come today since Dr.Fareed came early.. Yes, it quite shock to see Dr Fareed come early to our class.. keh keh keh
Shock !
First of all, we start our class with another session of GOMC..
I think, most of my class members do not really have clear mind on what was actually GOMC or AdWords..
Even though Dr Fareed already give us many links and videos about GOMC and AdWords , but still some of our class member be blurred including me..
Exactly like me.. Mong.. Mong Unni !!
Mong 
This is my opinion, just an opinion.. 
Even we had read many article or even watched many videos before, but it totally different when Dr Fareed explain to us.. Yes, it cannot be deny that technologies with all modern and impressive gadget could be our virtual teacher,but still it cannot beat or compare to our real teacher.. Well,thank lot Dr Fareed.. Today, you give us more clear understanding about GOMC as overall..
For the next session, we learned using Microsoft Excels on how to solve several calculus problems and also we learned on how to make pie chart, and bar graph with easy method.. 
Let me show all of you spreadsheet that I had done before in class 


While this is my pie chart and bar graphs :
Ngeh ngeh ngeh
It really fun and I really enjoy this class today !!
I think that all..
Thank You
Syukran Jazilan
Komasimida
Arigato

NURUL NADHIRAH BINTI MOKHTARUDIN
168759
UPM
kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...