diraa punyer bufday!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Reflective Part 5 : FSM4401

Assalamulaikum wbt..

Hellllooooo !!!
Another lab session with our most kind Dr.Fareed.
We start our class with another critical step in GOMC which is Pre-Campaign Report..
Basically, my group already discuss on this rough Pre-Campaign Report that show our Ad Groups and keyword suggestion..
According to this beautiful link , Ad Group can be define as a set of several keywords , ads and bids that we manage together on order to show ads to people likely to be interested in them.
We also have been discussed on the list of elements that required in our  Pre-Campaign Report.
Here is list of important dates for our class that given by Dr.Fareed :
  • 20th April - Submission of our Pre-Campaign Report to Dr.Fareed
  • 23rd April - Presentation of Pre-Campaign Report to Dapur Penyet Company
  • 28th April - Submission of Pre-Campaign Report to Google in PDF files
  • 4th May - Our Campaign start !!!!!

A really tough semester since for me it really challenging to deal with people surrounding. Sincerely, I'm really worried if this campaign will be problems in the middle of progress or else we failed to help Dapur Penyet as overall. Nevertheless, I accept this as another challenge for me. I do hope that with this experience it will be able to help me in order to make me more matured in the futures.
Keep Positive !!
We continue our lab session with interesting new knowledge from Dr.Fareed about Google PageRank. It basically shows the traffic or number of people from other link that come to our website.
By the usage of SEO tool chrome that explained by Dr.Fareed,it show the traffic number that range between 0-9.. While number 9 indicate that it have really high traffic.
Look at the pink circle
Next, Dr.Fareed also teach us on Alexa tools.. By inserting the link or URL in the given box, then it will shows the ranking of our website in Malaysia as well as in world ranking.

Lastly, we also continue our Excel lesson about Menu Item Cost Calculator that show the calculation of both primary and secondary ingredients as well as Utility and preparation cost. I choose Nasi Goreng Kampung Pattaya as my dish. Here is my excell work :

I think that all from me,
Thank you
Syukran Jazilan
Komasimida
Arigato
NURUL NADHIRAH BINTI MOKHTARUDIN
168759
UPM
JAPAN

kbAi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...