diraa punyer bufday!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Reflective Part 3: FSM4401

Assalamualaikum wbt...

A very good morning to all. Yes, another reflective from me on what I already learned today.
Alhamdulillah. Me and my group already settle up with the first 4 phase on GOMC work project..
Hoooray !!!!!
As always, Dr Fareed give us tasks to do on our first one hour lab which is to finalized our company that we want to collaborate. We are really sure and excited to work with Dapur Penyet as they also happy to give their corporation to us. 

Dr Fareed also ask us to complete our group dashboard, plan meeting with Dapur Penyet Company to debrief them on GOMC project and lastly, familiar with AdWords more detail. Yes, we already done all that particular things happily..

So the next steps is Pre-Campaign Report !!
For me, I never heard about that term before and I little bit clueless on that. 

Luckily, Dr.Fareed had give the link on details of that report 
Here is the link :

Based on what i already read, there were 3 components of Pre-Campaign Report:
  • Client Overview 
  • Proposed AdWords Strategy 
  • Communication and Readability

I think that all from me,
Thank you
Syukran Jazilan
Arigato
Komasimida

Nurul Nadhirah Mokhtarudin
168759
UPM
KBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...