diraa punyer bufday!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Reflective Part 1 = FSM4401

Assalamualaikum 
Today, it was my first lab class for this Faculty subject FSM4401 for this semester.
There were lot of things that  I already learned today. New term, new things and all new experience.
First of all, it was about to create new blog.
Luckily, i already had one. (Fuuhhh, lega)

In today class , I need to watch several video related to Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC).
Basically, GOMC was special, unique and interesting competition for students to experience and create online marketing campaign using Google AdWords and Google+.
What more interesting today was me and my group members need to find real  company in Malaysia to do GOMC for them!!
I do hope this will exactly interesting and become the most valuable experience for this semester since for this SPECIAL project,it involve huge number of students around the world.


Besides, I learn about AdWords which was bring the meaning of Advertising using Words.
AdWords give huge impact since it help to grow business online with increasing number of customers no matter wherever they were.
Absolutely it really helped me to even know better what was AdWords and also the importance of choosing the correct keyword in term of marketing products and service.




Today lesson really give me new knowledge that I not really concern before since it give benefits for both part of buyer and seller.
I think that all..
Kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...